Job title: HR/ADMIN Manager
Industry: Oil and Gas
·Assists in providing human resources leadership and management across the group.
· Assists in leading the identification and development of improved recruitment and retention approaches.
· Manage all employee relations matters.
· Manage all payroll matters.
· Oversee staff training and development, including the management of all regulatory compliance issues.
· 4 to 6 years of hands on experience in human resources and administration management in Oil & Gas, Retail business or Manufacturing industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in in Law, Business administration, Human resources management, Accounting or any relevant field.
· Preferably candidates with a Legal background.
· Sound knowledge of the Nigerian Labour law, Tax law and other relevant regulations.
Interested candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com using “HR MANAGER(APAPA) as the subject of the mail.